Re: Snow!

To: REwald9535@aol.com, richard.arnold@juno.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Snow!
From: Carol <classycar@bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:12:26 -0600
At 01:17 AM 1/28/99 EST, REwald9535@aol.com wrote:

>You have to understand a few things about us Californians.
>First off our state has just as much snow as any other state (Alaska
>excepted), we just keep ours up in the mountains where we can go visit it if
>Rick Ewald

It really doesn't snow all that much in Alaska. Probably more in Montana,
Wyoming, Dakotas, Michigan, Wisconsin, Iowa, Colorado, etc. Alaska just
gets cold in the plains/desert area (yep, desert) up toward the Arctic
Ocean. And Anchorage and Kenai Peninsula aren't as cold as one would think.
 Prudhoe Bay gets only 12" of precipitation a year including snow. Go figure!

Geography lesson over...

Carol