Paint in cans

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Paint in cans
From: "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 10:13:59 -0800
Listers,
I went to my local CarQuest/Checker/Big A/etc.etc. store and they were able
to not only match the paint, but send the specs to an outfit in Salt Lake
City that then put it in aerosol cans for me!  Quite a deal.  I think it was
$6 per can, but much easier for me to use than brushing.

Walt Goddard
waltcpa@sierra.net
77B