Obscure LBC

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Obscure LBC
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 15:36:56 -0500
Lister's;
         I am trying to do a favor for my mechanic/body person Eric
Vansickle who has along with many other LBC's in his barn/shop a car
called a Davron Mk5 a rear engine Coventry Climax 4cyl powered car. He
thinks it is a 72 vintage. It is intact but the front end which comes
off spit like is hanging on the wall. The car came right off the track
and looks like it scratches and all. The driver's name is listed as Del
O'Hooligan and the car #was 14 He said it was very similar to a
Jeananetta G-15(big spelling question there), kind of a sprite/midget
comparison. He thought that only about 500 had been produced and the
majority of them were RHD this one is LHD.
So, what is out there for sites, info, help. He also added that he
thought it had been raced at Limerock. I look forward to your replies.
Carl F.
67B All the welding done as of today 8->