Re: Rear Axle removal

To: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Axle removal
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 21:32:35 -0800
Hi Bob,

      You've got me nervous.  I'm expecting the front spring mounts to pivot.
Maybe a
week's worth of P-B Blaster will free 'em up.  I could probably get the rear
end up
high enough to roll the axle out, but I sure-as-shootin' wouldn't think of
working
under there with that setup.  It's gonna' be fun.

Bud Krueger