Re: Matchbox MGF

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Matchbox MGF
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 17:02:54 +1000
Denise,

>only been able to find green.  There's a little plastic doggy in the back
seat
>with his head out the window, soooo cute.

I've got a Matchbox 1973 BGT V8 in red, still boxed I bought about 10 years
ago. This model was pretty common back then, they also brought out a plain
MG BGT a couple of years later. I tell you, I certainly paid a hang of a lot
more than $3 for it! Gee! You yanks don't know how lucky you are!! <G>

BTW these Matchbox models are pretty err, crappy. I don't know about your
1100's Denise, but this GT is so out of proportion it almost looks ugly.
Horror of horrors!! :)

Cheers,
Neil.