Re: Matchbox MGF

To: Neil Cotty <neilc@tradesrv.com.au>
Subject: Re: Matchbox MGF
From: xyzabcde@earthlink.net
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 1999 21:40:01 +0000
Neil Cotty misinterpreted my innocent suggestion thusly:

>> Maybe what
>> you think is a GT is actually a GT6.  Horrors! ;-)

> OoooooOooooOOO!?!?! I don't believe it, did you just infer that my MG is a
> Tr*****??!!?!!? Thats it, thats it!! You've gone too far this time Denise!!
> ;)) I'm afraid that was the last time I call you List Goddess! *roflmao*

No no NOoooo.  I meant you accidentally bought a GT6 Matchbox car instead of a
BGT and that's why it looked so strange.  I would _never_ impugn your ability to
count cylinders or criticize the appearance of a BGT, at least not in front of
the whole list ;-).

> Seeing as it has now spontaneously acquired an additional 2 cylinders and a
> Tr***** badge, and is a symbol of everything I hate in life (ok, so I get a
> bit OTT ;), I've decided to ritually sacrifice it to the MG gods instead.

Oh nooooo!  Don't do anything rash!  But I'm curious, what kind of ritual
sacrifice did you have in mind?  Immolation?  A watery grave at the base of a
cliff?  Donation to a monster truck show?  Oh sorry, I got carried away.
Anyway, I hope we're buddies again.  Sorry for the confusion.  Now get back to
that engine!

Denise Thorpe
I *like* the BGT, really!