RE: Strange Noise

To: "'Neil_Oldfield@nag.national.com.au'"
Subject: RE: Strange Noise
From: Hans Duinhoven <H.Duinhoven@simac.nl>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 08:47:13 +0100
Hi Neil,

When you come to Holland - pop in!
I have a spare bearing for you against interesting price.
I did not have to use it after all.
The wobble was in a not properly adjusted (tensioned) main nut.
Use the proper tension (=High!) using a torque wrench).

Also mind the fixing of the springs and axle. there can be some play in
these mountings.

Cheers,

Hans
'71 MGBGT