Tools, Price, and Use.

To: bkrueger@ici.net
Subject: Tools, Price, and Use.
From: Jethogger@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 08:43:51 EST
Hello Bud and Other.  Please do not take me wrong.  My bread and butter tools
are all craftman, snap on and s&ks.  But when it come to a tool I am only
going to use three four time a year.  And It is a big wrench or socket.  I
will save money any buy a cheap china tool.  I alway inspect it.  Why by a
craftman socket you will use a few time in the life of your car.  How many
time does a two car hobbist use a 1 5/16 socket.. Unless he blowing rear seal
every month.
I suppose you can tell your friends I have a X$$ craftman large socket in the
bottom draw of may tool box.  If you want good tool cheap.  Flea markets and
pawn shops. Buy craftman damaged tools cheap and then take them to store for
exchange.  John  Flintstone, GA