Re: MGA rear brake shoes

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGA rear brake shoes
From: R&C Engelhardt <engel@metro.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:03:49 -0800
All The shoes I've ever gotten for my car have been interchangeable,
left and right, front and rear. By the way, last time I purchased shoes,
(two months ago), I was able to get them at Pep Boys for $13.95. They
were good quality Raybestos shoes. Quite a bit cheaper than Moss and
available locally.

Ron
58 MGA