Re: Fuel pump annoyance?

To: Andrew Errington <ame@synaptics.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel pump annoyance?
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:32:28 -0800 (PST)
Dear Andrew,

Do what I did and get a purolator (or similar) aftermarket generic fuel
pump. I just bolted onto the battery box that I'm not using and connected
it. It works fine and makes a nice rattling racket while it works telling
me that everything is OK. Also, it was about 30 bux.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521