Re: MGB weak spark or the little engine that could...not start!

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGB weak spark or the little engine that could...not start!
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 1999 16:13:42 -0800 (PST)
Dear Netters,

Now since ignition systems are the topic of this thread, I feel justified
in asking if anyone might know where I could find those spring steel clips
that hold the distributor cap onto the distributor. I've broken one
of them and would like to replace these clips without buying an entire new
distributor. I have never had this happen on any other vehicle, but I
guess those Lucas 25DN distributor clips were reaching their useful ends
anyway.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521