Re: Bon-Ami the Oil Burning Beast

To: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bon-Ami the Oil Burning Beast
From: Carl Elliott <grunt2@adelphia.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 1999 19:25:30 -0500
This was done on new cars to seat the Rings. Bon ami is a very mild abrasive.
This
was done in the early 60 or late 50s to my knowledge.
After it was used the cyls were flushed as was the engine. This was a major car
makers solution . I for one dont want an abrasive in my motor.
But it worked for them.  Carl E.