Re: Carburettor dilemma

To: Mgbbob@aol.com
Subject: Re: Carburettor dilemma
From: Florrie & Allen Bachelder <bachldrs@swva.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 23:41:44 -0400
>OK, I'll hand it to ya, Allen.
>My sister lives in western NC (Henderson) and she loves the foothills.....and
>I'll have to admit, that part of the country is very pretty. The only problem
>is that I have salt water in my veins and any time I get too far inland I get
>these uncontrollable shakes.
>I can't help it.....gotta be able to take my little sailboat out for a spin
>when the onshore winds kick up at noon.
>Bob Stahlbush
>66 MGB GHN 3L 78708
>60 TR3A TS 81398 L

Well, growing up in lake country as I did, I'd prefer living near the water
if I had my druthers - we have Sinking Creek in the front pasture and while
it's very pretty and sounds great, it doesn't quite fulfill the urge.  But
I have decided that the critical element is that I must live near some
distinctive geological feature - if not water, the mountains are a close
second.  ' Don't do any sailing but cruising down the outer banks to
Okracoke in the B with the top down... well it can't get much better than
that.

But then... our club takes an annual run from Roanoke down the Blue Ridge
Parkway to Glendale Springs and Blowing Rock NC - not far from
Hendersonville - and I guess it doesn't get much better than that either.

Allen

Allen H. Bachelder  =iii=<
Sinking Creek Home for Wayward MGs
New Castle, VA 24127