Re: Carburettor dilemma

To: <xyzabcde@earthlink.net>, "Susan and John Roper" <vscjohn@huntnet.net>
Subject: Re: Carburettor dilemma
From: "Paul Tegler " <wizardz@amdyne.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:28:14 -0500
I'll add a vote for Maryland.
Atleast we experience all four seasons here.
We just had a lite sprinkling of snow this a.m. but I still drove my GT to
work.
In the annapolis area, we luck out compared to Baltimore or D.C.
The two rivers (very scenic) that join the Chesapeake Bay at Annapolis
seem to send all the rain and snow to the east just before it reaches us.
All around Baltimore, schools were opening a few hours late.
Just 20 miles south here in Annap. area the roads were nearly dry
on my way to work. Winters are mild, spring is beautiful, summer is balmy,
with lower humidity and Autumn will knock your socks off.
Perfect nearly year round MG driving conditions.

Paul Tegler
Twin 73' MGB GTs YB and OB
YB born 8/72 (Primrose Yellow) Yellow BGT
OB born 1/73 (Blase Red) Orange BGT
email: wizardz@amdyne.net
http://www.amdyne.net/~ptegler/mgmain.htm