Re: Woody is calling again

To: <JustBrits@aol.com>, <saidel@crab.rutgers.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Woody is calling again
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 19:18:25 -0800
Dagnabbit, Ed, there you go again!

How can you say "NOPE!!!" to what I suggested? Is it wrong for the battery
terminals to be clean and tight? Is it wrong for the wires at the starter to
be clean and tight?

I cannot argue with the points you added to my observation but, Sheesh!,
give a bloke a little credit....................:-)

Lawrie