Re: need honest response.....please

To: ldsp@flash.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: need honest response.....please
From: Mgbbob@aol.com
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 23:41:19 EST
Hi Susie,
I think it is of paramount importance that every person on this list (or any
other list for that matter) conduct themselves with even greater dignity and
respect than usual.......and with the HIGHEST level of integrity.
I am in no way chastising or criticising anyone......just voicing an opinion.
It takes tremendous faith in our fellow human beings to purchase something on
the subjective description from a stranger without having even laid eyes on
it.
To me, sales over the internet assumes that if the purchaser is unhappy, the
sale is invalid.
Something went wrong; misrepresentation, or worse. The buyer has an
expectation of the product from the sellers description. It's through this
description alone that the buyer agrees to take a chance.
It would be sad if all sales over the internet had to be conducted through
escrowed fund brokers because of a few disreputable and unscrupulous
sellers......it might come to that.
My .02
Bob Stahlbush
66 MGB GHN 3L 78708
60 TR3A TS 81398 L
P.S. Each one of us on the internet owe it to eachother to act with the
highest level of human conduct. To do otherwise would rip this fragile fabric
of trust apart......and where would we be then.