Re: need honest response.....please

To: grunt2@adelphia.net, ldsp@flash.net
Subject: Re: need honest response.....please
From: EricSsmc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 23:09:07 EST
Don't listen to Carl, he'll rip you off!  Just kidding Carl.  I have to agree
with Carl.  Dealing over the internet on most items "sight unseen", a lot is
done by honor and honesty.  If you feel you didn't get what you bargained for,
you should either "renegotiate" this item or just ask for a refund.  If the
person who sold it has represented it fairly, they should have no problem
reselling it after they refund you the money and you return the item.  As far
as shipping is concerned, split it.  That's just the cost of conducting the
business. If you're still unsure, buy things COD.  With that, you have the
right to open and inspect prior to paying (assuming the UPS guy will wait on
you - it's his job)  But, the COD route normally cost about $5 more, I
believe.

Eric