Re: More Mobil 1

To: "William Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: More Mobil 1
From: "Henry A. Morrison" <dos_gusanos@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 17:14:40 -0700
Actually the taxi test is pretty good because  there is a lot of idling and
stop and go driving.  Far more severe duty than driving under a constant
load.  Also I challenge you to find another OBJECTIVE test that has been
done that shows any measurable difference in engine wear for using a
synthetic......................Just for arguments
sake.....................Cheers Henry Morrison