Re: More parts 4.0

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More parts 4.0
From: Kevin Richards <flybirds@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 18:35:57 -0500
for a friend, and is not a COMPANY trying to muscle in on our mailing
list, it is just fine....
I think you will find this to be the opinion of the list.
I agree with Ken....CHEAP parts....keep them coming.
It all helps out each other to keep other LBC's on the road, and a
little money in someone's pocket instead of in Moss' or VB's bank
accounts. Surely you can't begrudge someone that.

your miserly MG buddy,

Kevin Richards