Re: More parts 4.0

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More parts 4.0
From: David Lynes <cdlynes@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 00:13:46 -0500
Let me put in my .04 here, too.  Carl and others, please don't stop
listing assorted parts here. I also would rather peruse a hundred
messages like this than hear endless ranting over towing, manners,
vendors quality, although these should in my opinion be tolerated as
well.  I have an active delete button.

I must also say, for those of you who have said you have a ton of parts
but wouldn't put them on the list, I have been making a list of your
names, and don't be surprised if I come begging for you to go through
your stash sometime in the near future! :) (Need an on column
wiper/washer switch for my 73 Midget, by the way, not available from
Moss or VB at present, would prefer a used one anyway)

David Lynes, Woodstock, Ga
73 Midget
78 MGB