Re: More parts 4.0

To: nory_midget@yahoo.com, ldsp@flash.net, KSCOTT@holycross.edu,
Subject: Re: More parts 4.0
From: H4aardvrk@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 19:57:39 EST
In a message dated 3/13/99 1:29:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nory_midget@yahoo.com writes:

<< n these days of poorly made aftermarket parts, we need more people
 offering their used originals! >>
I have no objection to people ASKING if a lister has a part..I draw the line
at Vendors(someone with a store of old parts) using this list as a retail
outlet..Let there be a page,identified by the listers as such, for retail
clearing of a parts stash.  I too, have bought parts from listers, BUT, I
first asked for the particular part..I solisicated a response.  AND, I too
have a store of MG parts that might be for sale..But, I would not just dump a
list of my inventory on this list.
     Let the flames spread..if need be..Maybe we do need a retail parts outlet
page for those interested in making a business out of their parts stores.
yours, H4(Howard)