Re: Moss Chrome

To: vscjohn@huntnet.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Moss Chrome
From: Mgbbob@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 1999 07:15:45 EST
Hi listers,
Just wanted to jump into this conversation about Moss chrome. I've recieved
some excellent chrome rear bumpers and front overriders for my TR3A. They are
as good as the front bumper straightened and rechromed at a local shop. I'll
admit there was a little galvanizing overspray (cleaned up with lacquer
thinner), but truly fine repro chrome parts.
I have also bought their door/trunk handle kit which I wasn't too happy with.
The chrome was barely acceptable and a couple of pieces were mildy pitted. I
should have returned them, but didn't bother.
I guess it's all in what they pick from the shelves. Carefully inspect the
chrome pieces you get and return anything you're not happy with.
My $.02
Bob Stahlbush
66 MGB GHN 3L 78708
60 TR3A TS 81398 L