Re: Moss Chrome

To: "Chris Attias" <cattias@cats.ucsc.edu>
Subject: Re: Moss Chrome
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:09:41 -0800
Excellent question, Chris! I have no idea but, next time I talk to Chris
Nowlan at Moss, I'll ask him exactly that.

I do know that a lot of the metal parts sold by V-B, Moss, Scarboro Faire,
et al, are made in Southern California by a company called Tasker Metal
Products. I doubt they are exported to England so there is, presumably a
better source in the UK. But then, the cost of shipping bumpers, etc. over
here from England would make them a lot more expensive and we're back to the
question of will enough people pay the extra to get good quality.

Lawrie

Lawrie