Re: SU tuning issues

To: "Bill Eastman" <william.eastman@medtronic.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SU tuning issues
From: "Lawrie Alexander" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 18:43:04 -0800
Bill.....

Yes, that program does present a wonderful range of needle options.
Unfortunately, most of the needles are not available in the USA. Typically,
all you can get here are the ones originally fitted to MGs, Triumphs,
Austin-Healeys, Jags and Volvos. More often than not, the one that looks as
though it would most likely solve your car's particular problem was used on
an Innocenti, or a Hillman, or other car which never came over here. Whether
they are all available from Burlen in England, I don't know. Any UK lister
have that answer?

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center