Re: Hardtop questions

To: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hardtop questions
From: "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 14:39:54 -0600
Nory,
        My first and only hardtop was from them in '72. I prefered the shape to
Snug and the rest.
The sides are attached by a standard turnbuckle that attached to the
stud/ring on the top and into a hole you were to drill on the "hoodstick"
mounting hole/tube thing behind the door. Probably that could have been
better, but it worked on my 65. I also recall the headliner being carpet,
but here's something I used in my Land Rover..... the add-on water heater
insulation blankets with the white covering.  Worked great!
See ya   Peter C