Re: Hardtop questions

To: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Hardtop questions
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 18:40:13 -0800
Hi Nory,

      Tuesday night I took the Parrish hardtop off of the '77B commuting
machine.  I may not have had any
heat but the top did a good job of keeping out the cold.  The Parrish line was
taken over by Smooth Line,
2562 Riddle Run Road, Tarentum PA 15084, phone: 724-274-6002, FAX:
724-274-6121.  They specialize in
fiberglass body panels and hardtops for 'Classic Sports Cars'.  Their 'Mail
Order' price for a new top for a
Midget is $739 + shipping. They were on sale for $649 in December.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB