Re: accelerator cable busted!

To: rwygonik@grove.iup.edu, kurtz@helix.mgh.harvard.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: accelerator cable busted!
From: RJohn50603@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 19:02:00 EST
In a message dated 3/30/99 11:10:23 AM Central Standard Time,
rwygonik@grove.iup.edu writes:

<< I also have a weber on my 74 B.  When my accelerator cable broke I stopped
 at the local Schwin shop and picked up a universal brake replacement cable
 for $2.  The guy said he sells quite a few of them for throttle
 replacements.   It fished easily through the existing guide tubing.  The
 whole replacement took about 5 minutes. >>

And they are about 99 cents at K Mart!!! Replaced mine about a year ago the
day I needed it inspected (it broke).

R. Johnson - Dallas