RE: Porsche, Wilwood calipers on MGB

To: "'Jurgen Hartwig'" <gt0003a@prism.gatech.edu>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Porsche, Wilwood calipers on MGB
From: Perry Robinson <PROBINSO@flower-mound.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 08:27:20 -0600
What model Porsche can you find NEW Porsche brake rotors for $50-$100?

I always believed that someone should find a german or Japanese sportscar
(cheaper and better, and more common) brake rotor/caliper replacement for
any british car.  I have been looking at various late model mazda and nissan
parts as possible swaps.

Any suggestions?

Perry