RE: Porsche, Wilwood calipers on MGB

To: "'Perry Robinson'" <PROBINSO@flower-mound.com>,
Subject: RE: Porsche, Wilwood calipers on MGB
From: John Steczkowski <stecz@Crossroads.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 08:44:17 -0600
The vented front rotors for my 924S were about $75 each. The other good part
about them is that they bolt to the hub in a similar fashion to the MGB
ones. Most of the 'merican ones I've seen either just slip over the lug
bolts, or are intragral to the hubs.

----
John Steczkowski
Director of Software Engineering