Re: Daylight Savings

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Subject: Re: Daylight Savings
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 18:17:24 -0500
EXACTLY!
And with only another year or so of this "9-5" job (yeah, right!, but it's
all relative) before I move back to the "real" Army (that means a probable
stint in Bosnia or Kosovo), I'm taking all I can get!
No worries, though...If I go to Germany like I'm planning, my brother in
Mesa, AZ is going to take the B, drive it on Sundays, and continue the
"rolling restoration".

Dan
73 B