Re: Really Stupid

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@kih.net>, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Really Stupid
From: Jeremy Anthony Kinsey <jer@mia.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 99 19:25:12 -0500
Mike Razor said:

>I am so p*ssed.  My wife may lose her membership in rocket
>science club.
>I was out of town and asked her to mail some brake parts back
>to a shop to be rebuilt along with the stuff the shop sent
>that may or may not have been faulty.  They asked me to return
>them to check them out.  I have now lost both brake boosters,
>both cores and a M/C I threw in to have redone as well.  Lost
>you say!  Yes, lost.  In her infinite wisdom she sent them
>USPS, first class, no insurance, no return receipt, nada in
>the way of tracking them or at least recouping some of the
>approximate  $1500 they are worth.  I now have a car that I
>did not pay anywhere near $3000, needing less than $600 worth
>of brake work costing me the $1500 in lost parts, $1500 in
>replacement parts and a whole lot of discontent.  The really
>sad part is she does not understand what all the excitement is
>about.
>The moral is don't marry a dumb a** or be smart enough to take
>care of it yourself.

I think it can be a fair assessment as to who the real dumb a** is.
Nothing like blaming your wife, it takes a real man to do that.. I don't
feel the slightest bit sorry for your situation knowing that your whining
about your own mistake and blaming it on your wife.  You ought to
apologize before she sits you down and reminds you of all the stupid
things you have done.  If she is really such a dumb a** why on earth did
she marry you?  That's something to think about.

Regards,
Jeremy Anthony Kinsey
Systems Admin

Mia.Net                                Maria's Internet Access
                                            www.mia.net
                                           www.dslone.com
Bella Mia, Inc.
N6015 Lyons Road                        e-mail: jer@mia.net
Burlington, WI. 53105          Phone: (414)763-5420  Fax: (414)763-5421
USA                                    Pager:  (414)515-1388
    Full Service Dial-In Internet Access DSL and Colocation Services