Re: Really Stupid

To: john fagerlund <johnf@ihot.com>, Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Subject: Re: Really Stupid
From: Glen Eldridge <glenel@netproffit.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 00:44:19 -0400
With deepest apologies to Charlie Robinson, maybe this character needs HIS
head shot-peened, too!  After all, if his instructions hadn't been so
carelessly given, only the appropriate parts would have been shipped.

Remember: let those who are without stones cast the first sin.....

Glen Eldridge
Kirkland, Quebec