Re: Really Stupid

To: Mike Razor <mrazor@kih.net>
Subject: Re: Really Stupid
From: john peloquin <peloquin@galaxy.ucr.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 1999 18:07:10 -0700 (PDT)
Dear Mike,

I understand how pissed you may be (my wife backed our VW into the fender
of my recently- last year- restored '70 BGT destroying it) but be careful,
as no one is perfect. When my missus whacked the MGBGT, I just knew, that
if I yelled at my otherwise extremely intelligent wife, I'd certainly
set myself up to do something equally or more brainless within a week.
$1500 bux is expensive but not as expensive as a divorce.

"Never ascribe to Malice that which can be explained by Ignorance."
John J. Peloquin, Assistant Research Entomologist
Entomology, University of California, Riverside, CA 92521