Re: 73 B M/C reservoir R/R

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <JustBrits@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 73 B M/C reservoir R/R
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 1999 22:23:45 -0500
This is obviously a natual "slam" on me (and expected) for not just buying a
new Moss m/c from Ed or Skip. I'm prepared to do so if this venture doesn't
work out -- if it's not up to standard I won't take it out on the road. And
I'll suck it up and buy a new brake M/C.
This response didn't answer my question, of course...it only confirmed that
I'm delving into a risky zone -- something I knew already. I'm at least
experienced enough to know good braking from poor or non-existant...better
than trying to rebuild the thing myself, isn't it? And I at least discovered
the Beck&Arnley CAUTION label on the old m/c. I've always got my dreaded
gas-sucking Tahoe to rely on for my short trip to work. I'm sure if my $50
investment is for naught I can get a NEW m/c in a heartbeat.
Love ya, Ed...;)
Dan
73 B