MG meet on TV

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG meet on TV
From: Don Walton <dhw@pinehurst.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 11:42:54 -0400 (EDT)
Hello All,  While channel surfing yesterday I came across a show called " My
Classic Car " on the TNN Network.  It was about the usual muscle cars and
hopped-up trucks but when they ran the previews fot the next show (April
17th at 2:00 PM I think, at least on my C-band system ) they said that they
were going to show the NAMGBR meet at Hagerstown MD.  I don't know if this
is old news to the list, I have been off for a while and have been in lurk
mode latly.  Nice to know things haven't changed.

                        Don Walton in NC
                        77B
                        74B
                        73B