Re: Original Equipment Radios NOW Requirement to Post to List

To: Charles Hill <candahill@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Original Equipment Radios NOW Requirement to Post to List
From: Robert Alan Reisse <rareisse@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 14:49:24 -0400
I am really opposed to deleting the orginal message as long as one is reply
to a direct inquiry.  It certainly makes it simplier to save one message
then to try and scan back through the messages to find the orginal question?

If the new response could be inserted at the start of the message than I
see no problem.  It is not like these messages are massive documents that
we can not afford a few extra bytes to keep things together.

I also appreciate those that take the time to insert their comments with in
the orginal set of questions.

Bob Reisse
76 MGB
NAMGBR 8-3559