Re: Original Equipment Radios NOW Requirement to Post to List

To: MG list <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Original Equipment Radios NOW Requirement to Post to List
From: Charles Hill <candahill@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 23:40:32 -0500
The biggest improvement I can see for the list would be for the
participants to turn of the "quote previous message" option on their
email software.  This would save a lot of reading time and bandwidth.  I
get the list in digest form and can count on seeing the same message
quoted several times.  And when you get reply to reply to reply quoted
on top of that....There is no need.  Everyone has read the original
message.  If for some tecnical reason they didn't get the first message,
they can always ask.  I think this would about the only change I would
want to make.  So long as it is MG oriented, that's fine with me. If its
something that doesn't interest me, I can skip it.

Charles Hill