RE: Valve Adjustment 2

To: "MGList (E-mail)" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Valve Adjustment 2
From: Joe Short <buster_balz@operamail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 17:00:51 -0400
My money is on a vacuum leak. While the car id running, spray carb cleaner at
the bottom of the carb. where the intake manifold meets the head, or anyplace
where the intake can either be taken apart or opened up. Including both ends
of any vacuum lines. Do this one spot at a time. If the idle should smooth out
or increase you have a leak in that location.