Re: ANSA exhaust question

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: ANSA exhaust question
From: Don Walton <dhw@pinehurst.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 07:09:35 -0400 (EDT)
I have an ANSA on my de-toxed 77 and when I got it I was told the only
difference were the rear mounts for chrome bumper vs rubber bumper.  I did
have to cut the front pipe and have it flanged at a muffler shop to get the
length right.  The ANSA bolts right on to the original down pipe form the
exaust manifold. Easy install.   Good luck,  Don Walton  77 74 73 B's