Re: HELP HELP HELP - please help

To: mkris@sprynet.com, "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: HELP HELP HELP - please help
From: cgmoog@ibm.net
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 1999 20:28:24 -0400
First what year vehicle?
What type of emission test (idle or dyno)?
What were the results (HC, CO and CO2)?
What is idle speed and how steady is idle?

High HC with low CO is usually an ignition miss or lean mixture (lean
misfire)
High HC with high CO is usually rich mixture.

If you answer the questions I can better tell you how to correct