Re: 70 BGT seat installation question

To: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>, "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 70 BGT seat installation question
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 19:36:06 +0100
Did you replace the seat foams?  When I recovered mine I carefully read two
sets of instructions plus the set that came with the new covers before I
started, then when I had one seat cover glued in place I discovered that the
original seat foams and new covers are handed - the handing consists of a
narrowing from rear to front on the transmission tunnel side to accomodate
the widening of the tunnel.  Sods Law being what it is I had the glued-on
cover 'butter side down' i.e. on the wrong foam.

PaulH.
http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.hunt1/