Re: 70 BGT seat installation question

To: hoops@owt.com
Subject: Re: 70 BGT seat installation question
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 20:45:03 EDT
Lonn,
  The MGB Driver that is in the mail now has an article on adjusting the
seat rails so that the seat will fit the vertically-challenged driver. My
copy arrived yesterday. The article appears to be pretty comprehensive.
  Lever for seat bottom's fore & aft adjustment goes near the door. Lever
for seat back rake adjustment goes toward the transmission tunnel.
Bob