Re: Rebuild question

To: "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rebuild question
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 18:41:01 -0700
Sounds like your oil is getting through the valve guides rather than the
oil rings, hence good compression & oil pressure (bottom end still OK).
It seems that oil crud buildup in the combustion chambers might be a
problem (too high compression). I would guess it's a good candidate for a
head job and de-coking, but I have no experience with this particular
engine.

Adrian Jones had this to say:

--

Max Heim