Re: Which type of mirrors do y'all like best?

To: James <James@LWSD.com>
Subject: Re: Which type of mirrors do y'all like best?
From: Carl French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 21:46:00 -0400
> So, I'm taking votes. What sort of mirror arrangement do you have (or have
> you had) on your B? Fender mount, door mount, exact location (inches from
> the mirror surface to the door opening, for instance, would be a good
> measure)? Do you think your setup is perfect, or is there something you'd

I have just finished putting my 67B roadster back together. I went with
two round mirrors on the fenders. I had looked at many B's during the 98
season looking at the different configs. I was skeptical that they
would  give me the visibility I wanted but now after having about 200
miles on the car I am very happy at the results. It is very striking to
see and the rear visibility is very fine. The only drawback is it takes
a while to get the adjustment right especially if you are alone.
My $.02 worth
Carl F