Re: Shifter, fan, Linux

To: Michael Jose <cookie-monster@home.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Shifter, fan, Linux
From: Glen Eldridge <glenel@netproffit.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 11:24:29 -0400
Mike; I've tried Red Hat and it's quite good, but I recommend going one step
further and getting the Mandrake interface.  That setup comes with a smooth
setup and a powerful graphical interface.  Mandrake makes the transition to
Linux easier & flattens the learning curve a lot.

Regards,

Glen Eldridge
Kirkland, Quebec