Re: MGB 77 Help

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>, <MR007mark@aol.com>
Subject: Re: MGB 77 Help
From: "Dan Ray" <danray@bluegrass.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 19:47:06 -0500
It's awfully tough to do an estimate without looking at an MGB, or at least
a full critical rundown of any and all faults, since there are so many
hidden things to look at.
You didn't mention if you've owned an MG before, and if the car is "perfect"
I say..."watch out"! because there's no such thing -- not even in a car made
in '97, much less '77.
Ownership of a nice Jag does not mean the owner is perfect, either, IMHO!
If all is as you describe, then $4200 isn't a 'fair' price...but the Scot in
me would offer $3800 and see what happened! (The extra $400 will get you
that alternator that's tired or a set of tires, to name a few)
Dan
73 B