Re: Engine equalizer thingameebob

To: Enrique Claure <spaninc@ceibo.entelnet.bo>
Subject: Re: Engine equalizer thingameebob
From: Art Pfenninger <ch155@freenet.buffalo.edu>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 08:53:12 -0400 (EDT)
On Fri, 30 Apr 1999, Enrique Claure wrote:

> Thanks to all that answered on the starter installation. Now I need to get
> me one of those "equalizers" that help you tilt the engine while still on
> the hoist? Looked at harbour freight, no have, also Northern tools
> backordered until July ha ha ha! Any information will be appreciated,
> Enrique

        Harbor Freight has one for $29.00. I have not used mine yet but
it is very well made. It's far better than the one I saw at Parts America
which was a lot more money. It's 20 inches long and the part that moves
the engine is 3/4 thick, it comes with two chains to attach to the
engine. In the last catalog I got they have there chain hoists on
sale,the small one is $44.00 and is more than enough to lift an engine.
...Art