RE: Engine equalizer thingameebob

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Engine equalizer thingameebob
From: Brian Boss <boss@fastlane.net>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 10:56:32 -0500
I have been reading this list for a few days but this is my first post. Seems
like a great, helpful, non-my-car-is-better-than-yours-BS group, unlike some
car lists I have been on.

To the point: I have one of these from Harbor Freight and, now that you mention
it, the knob did fail. However, the way I look at this kind of stuff from
Harbor Freight is sort of a great head start on making the item yourself. I
mean it's *so* cheap, $29 vs. $80, so what if you have to "upgrade" it a
little. I end up fixing most things I buy from them before they are up to my
standards. I would avoid the cheapo Chinese made air tools, though.
BB
'64 MGB not running (bad big ends) - working up enthusiasm for rebuild