RE: Engine equalizer thingameebob

To: "'Clayton Kirkwood'" <kirkwood@garlic.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Engine equalizer thingameebob
From: Perry Robinson <PROBINSO@flower-mound.com>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 08:11:14 -0500
Got a new Northern Equipment catalog yesterday.  They have what looks like a
very nice one for $22.00!  And to those who have poo-pooed these things,
don't knock 'em til you try them.  A person can put an engine in single
handed, the first time, with one of these engine tilters-no more lift, try,
lower, adjust, raise, try again, type effort.

Perry