Re: Help, My Seat's too High!

To: "MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Help, My Seat's too High!
From: "Lonn Howard" <hoops@owt.com>
Date: Sun, 2 May 1999 10:25:14 -0700
My problem exactly!  I just completed an interior restoration and
recently sat in our new BGT for the first time.  My wife is 5'4" and
even she has difficulty with the seat/leg-room/steering-wheel equation.
Let us know how you fix this problem.  I was/am considering a new
steering wheel that is smaller in diameter 'cuz I've never even sat in a
B before and didn't know what it should feel like. I thought it odd that
it should be so tight.  I'll hold off for a while.
Lonn Howard
'70 TR6  -mine
'71 TR6  -in my garage
'70 MGB GT  -ours
'89 Saab Turbo Convertible  -hers

"We are but temporary custodians with an obligation of preservation."